The Medical Education Development and Life Support Training Center provides universities’ faculties and employees with specialized training courses in the field of medical education in order to promote supremacy in medical education. Also, the center offers training courses accredited by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties in Basic Cardiac life Support, First Aid, and other specialized courses that develop the skills of health practitioners such as technicians, nurses, and doctors in various fields and specialties with CME hours accredited by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
The Center’s Goals:
- Designing and developing medical specialties curricula and other vocational programs that keep pace with the immense and renewable medical knowledge quantum
- Upgrading the academic and educational performance and developing faculty proficiencies in the fields of medical education including methodology, assessment tools, etc.
- Providing technical Support and guidance for researchers whether they are students or generally health care staff
- Presenting training programs and workshops for students and medical staff
- Attracting technical and materialistic support to the center’s activities and seeking to make it globally recognized
- Coordinating efforts with medical education development centers nationally and internationally in the World Health Organization
- Providing trainees with the required knowledge and skills to improve the quality of their medical performance